Would you like the opportunity to live and work in a new country ? Whilst also having the opportunity to advance your career ? If so this could be the ideal opportunity to give you a more global approach to how you work giving you the opportunity to work for this well known supplier to the high street .
You will help drive and maximise the company's sales and profit for this department and will be working closely with UK buying and design teams to achieve the best sales .This role would be ideal for someone either from a buying or design background , retail or supplier looking for a new opportunity. You must have UK experience as well as worked with UK brands.
This role is covering multi product womens jersey from nightwear- sports and basic casual/formal jerseywear.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Management of all customer visits & buying trips, ensuring trips are well prepared
- Work with the UK buying and design teams to understand the needs of the Customer
- Work with the merchandising and technical teams within the local office to ensure the product offers are backed-up by excellent service and quality. In particular, development samples and price quotes must always be fast and accurate.
- Establish and implement product and sourcing strategies to achieve the sales target with Product Manager and Merchandising Manager
- Work together with the Fabric Sourcing team, if applicable, in your country to ensure key seasonal fabrics are presented.
- Deliver and present the season's key product and trim trends at the target UK RSP, in order to drive your department sales in accordance with the UK critical path
- Set sales budgets for the responsible products category / department with Product Manager and Merchandising Manager together.
- Monitor status of sales against the budget on a continual basis and react as necessary
- Preferable 3-5 years with relevant experience in Ladies jerseywear
- Experience working with the UK market is essential
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Strong design or product development background in relevant garment group
- Strategic thinker to be able to offer a competitive edge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Comprehensive garment technical knowledge within jerseywear
- Must have strong leadership skills and be an exceptional team player
- Resourceful, energetic and a real self-starter
- Confident presenter