An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Product Manager with one of our globally successful clients based in Bangladesh.
They are looking for a confident individual to work together with UK buying and Design teams to achieve their targets.
Main responsibilities will include
- Manage all customer visits & buying trips.
- Work with the UK buying and design teams to understand the needs of the Customer.
- Work with the merchandising and technical teams within the local office.
- Work with the Fabric Sourcing team in your country to ensure key seasonal fabrics are presented.
- Deliver and present the season's key product and trim trends at the target
- Drive your department sales in accordance with the UK critical path.
- Set sales budgets for your products category/department with Product Manager and Merchandising Manager together.
- Monitor status of sales against the budget on a continual basis.
- 3-5 years with relevant experience in the product category
- Experience working with the UK market is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written English
- Strong design or product development background in the relevant garment group
- Bachelor's degree in associated field is an advantage
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Comprehensive garment technical knowledge for all product categories
- Must have strong leadership skills and be an exceptional team player
- Resourceful, energetic and a real self-starter