We are working with an innovative premium brand who are looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to support their team across womenswear and menswear.
Based in London, you will be supporting in the planning and management of your department, running key reports, analysing sales data to help build balanced ranges and oversee the critical path from order to deliver. You will be a team player, work closely with Buying and report into a Merchandiser.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Support in the development of the departmental and category strategy for either menswear or womenswear.
- Create trading reports to support global overview of performance weekly/ monthly/ seasonal.
- Flag to Merchandiser with any volumes above/ below forecast to drive next steps in negotiations with factories/suppliers.
- Collaborate with the buying team to deliver a balanced range ensuring a commercial offer for all markets and channels.
- Roll up previous sales data and strong analysis of previous season sales to help support future buy.
- Review sales orders to roll up the buy across all channels.
- Oversee management of the critical path working closely with cross functional counterparts to ensure product is delivered on time.
- Attend and co-ordinate weekly critical path meetings to review and manage delivery and launch dates.
- Supporting Merchandisers and Buyers with in quarterly and seasonal performance reviews.
- Experience as an Assistant Merchandiser or Senior Allocator in a fashion environment.
- Clear communicator with ability to communicate to all levels.
- Numerate, Analytical and Intermediate Excel level.
- Organised with ability to multitask.
- Strong initiative and confident at making decisions.