We are working with an innovative premium brand who are looking for an Assistant Merchandiser to support their team across womenswear and menswear.
Based in London, you will be supporting in the planning and management of your department, running key reports, analysing sales data to help build balanced ranges and oversee the critical path from order to deliver.
You will be a team player, work closely with Buying and report into a Merchandiser.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Support in developing a balanced range with sales data and strong analysis of previous season sales.
- Collate weekly sales data from all markets and channels.
- Create necessary trading reports to support global overview of performance weekly/ monthly/ seasonal. Ad hoc.
- Schedule and manage department reporting for seasonal analysis to include colour, print, price point and other key attributes.
- Review and manage pricing uploads for wholesale function and provide merch admin support to the wholesale team
- Support in the management of the department critical path with the cross functional counterparts to ensure timely delivery of the product.
- Attend and coordinate weekly CP meetings to review and manage actual & planned exit dates.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating category CP, supporting in ensuring the CP is adhered to and delivery targets are met.
- Daily communication with suppliers, factories, agents/ mills as well as liaison with internal departments.
- Build strong relationship with buying and garment tech teams.
- Raising purchase orders (checking data is all accurate).
- Experience at a Senior Allocator level or current Assistant Merchandiser in a fashion environment
- Good communication & time management skills
- Numerate & Analytical, intermediate level on Excel
- Organised with ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Strong in decision-making
- Friendly and a team player!