An opportunity has arisen for my client,for their store in West Bromich for an Assistant Manager . My client is a leading premium brand who are well known on the UK and International high street.
They are currently looking for a commercial and passionate Assistant Manager who has a strong background within the premium level market who can assist the Manager in all aspects of store operations and who possesses exceptional personal sales ability .
You will need to be used to working in a fast paced retail environment whilst delivering the highest level of customer care . This role would suit either an existing Assistant Manager looking for further career opportunities or a department/ floor manager looking for progression within a standalone store.
A background within Fashion, Beauty, Jewellery or Accessories are essential for this role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Motivating a sales driven team to achieve Individual and store sales targets
- Driving KPIs within the store
- Ensure the brands way of selling is adhered to by all employees
- Complete daily and weekly sales reports for Retail Director
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Support in managing customer complaints so issues are resolved appropriately and efficiently
- Process customer orders and returns whilst ensuring the customer is kept fully updated on the process
- Maintain best practice within both stock room and store office to ensure that all stock and administration is in line with company guidelines
- Create team awareness to ensure stock is kept organised at all times
- Adhere to company security and loss prevention procedures in order to minimise the loss to the business
- Promote loss prevention awareness within the team
- Ensure jewellery cabinets and safe are kept locked at all times
- Reconcile daily sales
- Manage cash and card purchases
- Work alongside in store Visual Merchandiser and Store Manager to ensure all POS follows the brands guideline
- Support in managing all aspects of Health and Safety in store
- Previous experience as an Assistant Manager/ Floor Manager or Senior Supervisor experience with a leading premium brand or luxury retailer in a high turnover store
- Ideal candidate experience within Jewellery, Fashion, Beauty or Accessories
- Proven track record of driving sales in a commercially driven environment
- The ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills; solid understanding of Microsoft excel
- Solid experience of ordering POS
- Strong communication and motivational skills in order to establish a high performance team
- Organised and structured approach to work
- Excellent communication skills;
- Well-presented and a brand ambassador