I am currently recruiting as Assistant Boutique Manager for a luxury watch boutique. You will support the Boutique Manager in driving sales and ensuring all operational targets are met and that standards are followed and kept within the boutique. You will also contribute to the recruitment, development, and coaching of the Boutique Team offering motivation, encouragement, and support to the team members.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Boutique Manager in achieving sales targets.
- Meeting all operational targets set, or required. Setting targets in line with Company expectations across your Boutique and managing your team to ensure they are exceeded.
- Assist the Boutique Manager in discussing and agreeing the teams objectives and tracking these to ensure they are achieving against their goals and build these into their personal development plans.
- Establish and maintain strong and effective relationships with your team.
- Establish and maintain strong and effective relationships with all Head Office departments.
- Holding regular team briefs to discuss targets, strategies, plans, events, to align business needs and opportunities.
- Ensuring our products are correctly merchandised and in line with company guidelines, as well as ensuring the correct visuals are in place.
- Ensuring replenishment is correct and regular.
- Ensuring that your boutique is staffed correctly and maintain the boutique rota. Deliver a winning team, with a huge team emphasis and empower the workforce to unleash the passion for Breguet and to help realise their full potential.
- Engage, energise and enable the sales teams to deliver against all personal, and Boutique, objectives and targets.
- Coaching the teams to be best they can be, and to continually strive for setting the benchmark for customer service and the in-store experience.
- Support the Boutique Manager during performance reviews with the team and to carry out all one-to-ones and appraisals.
- Ensure all teams are fully aware and trained on all IT aspects of the business (tills, back office, ordering and transferring if stock etc.)
- Work to achieve clear and effective communication at all times.
- Strong retail experience in the watch / jewellery industry
- First people management experience.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good business acumen.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- The ability to coach, motivate, and lead a team.
- Strong collaborative and communication skills.
- Excellent 'people skills'.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Act as an owner - work with a sense of urgency and determination with the end result in mind and be answerable for results.
- Approach opportunities with the mind set of going beyond the accepted idea and find new ways to deliver bigger and better results, search out and reapply proven ideas and methods to generate new solutions.