My client is a luxury menswear and womenswear designer known for their exquisite fabrics, classic design and heritage. It is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very well respected, highly desirable brand in one of the most prestigious department stores with a high performing team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supports the Department Manager in order to guarantee an excellent level of service is maintained at all times.
- Supports the Department Manager in the optimization of the overall sales performance. Being a reference point for the team in the sales process, increasing the customer service standards and working for the continuous development of the team's product knowledge and selling skills
- Supports the Department Manager in order to give all the necessary information to Area Managers
- Maintains excellent customer relationships and ensures high levels of customer satisfaction
- Actively participates in managing all the critical situations related to the sales process and/or to the customers, so issues are solved in the best possible way
- Supports the Department Manager in order to make the store team cohesive and coordinates its activities in order to constantly have a motivated, positive and well performing team.
- Continuously supports the Department Manager in the team management
- Ensures the observance of all the internal procedures
- Supports the Department Manager ensuring that the shop windows and the displays are always in good conditions and strictly comply with the company guidelines
- Knowledgeable of all the Company procedures for the store and oversees their proper execution
- Carries out training activities for the team in order to avoid stealing
- Supervises the stockroom, ensuring that stick is in line with the sales potential, communicating with the related team
- Supports the Department Manager in managing all the activities related to the annual closure, category flash inventories and fiscal annual inventory
- Experience working within luxury menswear, womenswear or accessories
- Experienced working with large team and turnover
- Very strong managerial background with experience dealing with HR procedures
- Aligned with the brand identity, detail oriented, with strong training, communication and leadership skills.
- Passion and high motivation for the luxury environment
- Deep knowledge of the clothing and luxury market
- Computer literate; SAP Retail experience preferred
- Fluent English, both spoken and written; other languages are a plus