A wonderful opportunity has become available for a strong Assistant Store Manager to join a fantastic fashion brand based in Lakeside. This role will be perfect for someone with experience working as a senior supervisor or assistant manager in a retail store. You will be strong at upskilling and motivating people, having a fun, outgoing and caring personality is also vital for this role.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Store Manager in guaranteeing excellent customer welcome and service and in maintaining the qualitative standards required by the brand.
- Promote customer loyalty
- Foster a Client-centric mindset by developing and maintaining solid Client relationships.
- Support the Store Manager in promoting an entrepreneurial and team spirit using effective communication and ensuring efficient organization.
- Ensure professional growth and training of the staff by sharing development plans with the Store Manager.
- Lead by example at all times and support and encourage all staff members to reach their full potential.
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisor or assistant manager level
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong team spirit, passionate, dedicated and hardworking.
- Able to work well as a team and support a Store Manager with KPI's tracking and setting.
- Able to use data to drive key decisions and implement new improvement methodologies.