A very exciting opportunity has become available for an Assistant Manager to join a contemporary fashion brand with an international presence. This is a wonderful company that offers fantastic opportunities as the brand continues to grow and open stores globally who are going through a very exciting expansion of opening a number of stores globally.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Retail Store Manager, this role will assist in the efficient day-to-day operation of the Retail store and achieve store targets
- Assisting the Retail Store Manager with the day to day retail operations in-store e.g. key holding, staffing, VM, stock/delivery, admin, banking, housekeeping etc
- Selling and providing excellent service to customers and drive sales performance of the wider team to meet/exceed store KPI's
- Assisting the Retail Store Manager in implementing and driving high levels of customer service within the store
- Training, developing and mentoring the Retail Store Team to ensure accountability for delivering against performance targets (sales revenue, inventory, mystery shop …etc), efficient operations and enhancing customer experience
- Assisting the Retail Store Manager with maintaining a safe and secure working environment (including H&S procedures, security procedures, search procedures etc)
- Acting as a key holder and assume full responsibility for the store in Manager's absence
- Similar experience in an Assistant Manager role, (within a fashion/lifestyle brand would be preferable)
- Experience of coaching, developing and mentoring a retail team (including dealing with performance issues
- Sales oriented and able to drive others to achieve store goals and objectives
- Excellent communication skills.
- Numeracy & literacy skills
- Good I.T skills - experience using Internet, Email, Social media applications, Excel and EPOS till point systems
- Back of house administration (eg rotas, banking etc)