We are currently working with a fantastic new premium Womenswear Brand going from strength to strength. They are expanding their small team and are looking for dynamic individuals to join the Buying team. This is an amazing opportunity to work with beautiful, high quality product and be part of a growing business with an on-line presence and new stores opening. There are opportunities for the right candidates with different levels of relevant experience as an Assistant or Junior Buyer. The right candidates will have Ladieswear experience and will be able to support, deliver and trade product ranges, manage the critical path and product life cycle working effectively and efficiently to ensure a smooth and consistent running of the brand.
The position is office based at fantastic newly refurbished workspace in West London.
- Understand supplier base and detailed product specifications to negotiate orders
- Working to meet and exceed target margin plans
- Prepare relevant information and product for meetings to support the building of ranges that are in line with the customer profile and critical path
- Manage and lead projects for the brand as required
- Manage the critical path from order of range to delivery
- Manage and prepare information required for trading and internal meetings, following up with implementation and tracking of actions
- Supporting and developing team members
- Undertake competition shops to support the team in aligning the brand positioning with regards to changing market expectations
- Identify opportunities within the brand to support the team
- Ensure all administrative and systems are accurate and updated in a timely manner to ensure clear and consistent information
- Daily communication with supply base & internal teams
- An established Assistant or Junior Buyer with relevant experience.
- Must be organized with great attention to detail and be able to work well within a fast-paced busy office environment
- Passion for beautiful product and quality.
- Ethusiastic and a great team player
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ambitious, conscientious, and able to work calmly under pressure
- Collaborative, with strong interpersonal skills and team-orientation
- Good commercial and market awareness
- Competent numerical skills for negotiation and trading
- Good working ability with relevant IT systems (Microsoft Office)