We have an exciting new role for a start-up luxury fashion clothing brand, their office is based in Marylebone and they are looking for a Artistic Director / Project Lead on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will be managing the creation, quality and output of the final creative work. Main responsibilities will include interpreting and delivering a creative direction in line with the Creative Directors vision, involving development of high-level concepts for design projects. This role will oversee internal and external teams/clients, pitching designs, and understanding the head designer's needs. It will also include overall project management, ensuring that deadlines and budgets are adhered to in the creative process.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs.
- Support Creative Director in any company related projects, ensuring that deadlines and budgets are adhered to.
- Manage multiple creative projects from concept through completion.
- Develop design concepts and oversee the collection; ensuring pieces are cohesive.
- Establish creative direction within the company.
- Supervise and inspire the creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project.
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
- Manage team members.
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects.
- Ensure thorough follow-up in all project related matters on behalf of and to the Creative Director.
- Maintain an extensive network within the fashion industry.
- Proven experience working at a senior level in a similar role within the fashion industry.
- Experience of bringing commerce and creative seamlessly together.
- Managing and mentoring a fashion team.
- Having an excellent reputation within the industry and good relationships.
- Strong, flexible and relevant approach to design, concepting and working on 360 projects from start to finish.
- Managing several large projects at once.
- Excellent at calendar planning and working within budgets.
- Adept at understanding trends.
- A strong interest in culture, within and outside of fashion.
- Working to deadlines.
- Be the go-to person for team members across the business.