I have an excellent opportunity for someone to join a luxury watch brand responsible for the Visual Merchandising and Training for wholesale accounts across the North of England and Scotland. Your role will be to ensure all products are displayed to the required Brand standards in your region in order to maximise sales. Responsible for the creation and delivery of the brand training strategy across the business.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Optimising the visual representation of the Brand across Key Account stores.
- Ensuring all retail staff are fully trained and educated on brand, products, collections and associations.
- Develop strong relationships with both retail staff and regional management to ensure all are motivated towards the brand and product.
- Analysing all listings to ensure they have a complete range of products on display and POS is current, promoting the up to date collections and key lines.
- Communicate with store to ensure POS is reflective of advertising campaigns and/or brand sponsorship or promotions.
- Develop a full understanding of how the brands wholesale accounts operate through careful analysis of performance and KPIs.
- Continually seek to improve the sales performance of the Brand stockists by offering trade support, training and/or new merchandising initiatives.
- Be an ambassador to key retail staff and ensure the brands' image is maintained in your given region.
- Full Driving License
- Self-starter with an excellent attention to detail.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Strong coaching skills and experience with staff development.
- Good English language skills (both written and spoken).
- Good understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in a similar role within the prestige/luxury retail sector.
- Excellent communication and immaculate presentation.
- Willingness to travel regularly within the North region, and overnight stays as required.