I am recruiting a Sales & Education Manager to join a premium makeup/ cosmetics brand in Italy. You will be responsible for driving sales in national retail partner distribution. Fostering strong working relationships with Wholesale store leaders and leading a high performing team. You will have a beauty background, experinced in a multi site role and be able to work on a self employed basis.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure channel strategies are successfully executed, meet and exceed sales plans and deliver customer satisfaction goals.
- Partner with the wider team to develop and execute strategic sales, training and event plans
- Responsible for developing and leveraging positive retailer relationships to maximize store level support related to all areas of driving the business.
- Execute training and development needs of the Beauty Artist team, to include, new store opening trainings, market trainings for retail partners, in store product and brand trainings and ad hoc trainings as appropriate to specific stores and/or market leaders
- Manage budget, resources, staffing, and operations
- Ensure brand presentation is executed in all stores in territory and provide feedback to leadership. * Ensure flawless execution of events and promotional activities.
- Elevate and support local influencer community, as appropriate.
- Engaging online through retailers digital channels
- Manage the apps and digital tools provided by retailer
- Communicate effectively online, adapt the way of selling to the medium of sales
- Significant experience in Field Sales, preferably as a Beauty Account Executive
- Proven track record of achieving and building territory sales targets and KPI's
- Experience leading successful beauty events both offline & online (preferably)
- Strong training experience and proven track record in delivering a high-performance culture in a team through coaching, mentoring, and leadership.
- Cosmetics / Beauty industry experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Proficient in Italian and English languages
- 80% Travel domestically, within region and to country HQ