I am currently recruiting an Area Account Manager for a luxury watch brand.
This role is to cover the South and they currently have 35-40 accounts, your role will be to manage the Southern Territories driving sales of the brand within those stores whilst ensuring that brand standards are met.
Development of new accounts within a designated geographical territory ensuring stores meet brand standards and criteria.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Drive sell out of products within each store
- Meet sales targets for sell in of products within the territory
- Maintain regular face to face contact with all designated accounts ensuring that: Stock is to profile, fully representative of the brand and opportunities are capitalised upon
- Marketing opportunities with each account are pursued giving cost effective promotion of the brand for each account
- Staff are fully trained and know how to apply that knowledge to make sales
- Customer Service issues are dealt with swiftly and effectively
- Prepare business plans, annual sales forecasts and objectives for each account
- Provide merchandising training and support to ensure the brand is always displayed to guidelines
- Maximise the brands position and presence within each store
- Ensure Selective Distribution Criteria are met by each store highlighting problems/deficiencies to the Brand Manager and managing corrective measures
- Maintain and report each week to the Brand Manager detailing the account portfolio business.
- Prepare and review reports for specific trading periods and activities for Brand sales meetings.
- Ensure accuracy of data for the Brand at all times.
- Ensure that all new product and marketing activity is communicated to your account portfolio and implemented along brand guidelines.
- Maintain current position with existing customer base and establish a strategy for product range development.
- Ensure maximum listings for all new products.
- Improve the in-store presentation of the range within all accounts.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to improve points of distribution.
- Previous sales experience of at least 2-3 years.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to travel extensively.