We're recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join a well-established, successful law firm, based in Elstree, Hertfordshire
The firm was established over 44 years ago and offers a range of legal services including residential and commercial conveyancing, Family law, Property Finance and Property Litigation.
This role is to work in the property department and they are looking for an Administrator with property experience.
Main Responsibilities will Include:
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from members of staff.
- Carrying our administrative duties such as opening files, filing, copying binding, scanning etc
- General office admin.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer Literacy in relevant software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task, organise, prioritise and plan.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and with a demanding workload.
- Confident with the ability to interface and develop relationships with a variety of people.
- Maintain a filing system