An amazing opportunity to work for a supplier of womens high fashion to several major on line retailers. this role will be working alongside the sales director and managing existing accounts to expand current product offering.
This is a great opportunity and you will need to be fashion-focused, dynamic and have a strong personality and be able to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment. Above all, you will need to be confident at presenting to buyers and passionate about young fashion. This is a great opportunity to develop your career in account management
Main Responsibilities will include
- Working for the internal design and sales team
- Communicate all styles from development till production
- Arranging sales appointments liaising with UK high street retail buyers
- Raise PO's and Critical Path management till delivery
- Manage Booking stock with customer
- Manage the Sample development process with the factories, co-ordinating samples/ swatches with the customers, and work through the approval process with the buyers
- Following after customer meetings - ie, photographing garments, making copies of prints etc
- Be able to build key working relationships, both internally and externally across all levels
- Being readily available to answer customer emails/phone calls
- Creating reports on potential sales, wholesale marketing
Candidate Responsibilities :
- Provide assistance to the team when required whilst being confident within an admin role
- The ideal candidate must have previous wholesale sales experience working for an established UK-based fashion supplier at an assistant or junior account management level.
- Possess excellent trend awareness, garment construction, organisation, and analytical skills with the ability to be customer-facing.
- You must be immensely passionate about fashion and keen to develop a successful career within wholesale account management.
- Proficient user of Excel/ Outlook and other Microsoft programs.
- Efficient with good attention to detail
- Able to work independently, but also as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills with customers, suppliers, and colleagues
- Able to effectively multi-task / priorities
- Confident in dealing with a variety of people & able to build good relationships