I am currently seeking a number of experienced Account Managers with experience in supplying leather goods to premium retailers. The company are extremely established having more than 50 years of experience supplying leading super brands high quality leather goods and accessories. They are looking for people who can introduce and expand the business selling to the European luxury and premium brands.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport.
- Arrange meetings with the brands to encourage the company to manufacture/produce their leather goods.
- Be the intermediate between the Asian factories and the luxury brands
- Research organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Find and develop new markets and opportunities within the UK and Europe.
- Manages communications between the luxury brands purchasing and procurement senior management teams
- Oversee meeting preparations including design & Development
- Attends meetings with customers
- You must have current contacts with leading premium brands within the handbag/leather goods department ideally across the EU and the rest of the world.
- Previous experience working within Luxury wholesale sales is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work independently
- Overseas travel involved (when able)