I have an exciting new opportunity based in Leicester for a Ladieswear Designer/Account Manager to work across big supermarket and high street fashion UK retailer accounts! It's to work for an innovative and fashion forward supplier who supply high quality product at an affordable price with a short lead time!
They are looking for a loyal and dedicated individual with a few years' experience in a similar role. You need to be self-motivated and a clear communicator reporting directly into the Director.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with buyers and designers of huge supermarket and retailer ladieswear accounts
- Run, service and manage the accounts alongside designing relevant trend lead, seasonal CAD's for your clients.
- Attend client meetings building up strong relationships whilst delivering commercial product
- Create and present designs to showcase new trends and any research reports
- Work alongside the print team to ensure all deadlines are met in terms of approvals
- Ensure all client deadlines are met, liaising with factories daily keeping up to date with all samples and queries
- Previous experience working with a supplier in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients
- Highly competent across Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Fun personality, someone who has initiative and likes a good team atmosphere.