We are currently working with one of the most successful fashion suppliers of Men's Casualwear to many leading high street retailers in the UK. They are actively recruiting a Men's Account Manager to service their accounts responsibility of managing key account and the production critical path. To be considered for this role you will need to have some menswear account management and have good interpersonal skills and enjoy being involved in developing product and working closely with design teams.
Main responsibilities will include
- Maintain and manage existing and new customer relationships
- Liaise with the overseas factories and monitoring the critical path
- Raise orders for the factories.
- Negotiate prices in line with customer requirements and targets and agree cost prices with customers
- Work in conjunction with design and technical teams regarding sampling
- Attend customer meetings and present the Men's Jersey wear ranges.
- Coordinate activity of fabric, garment techs, merchandising and design teams to ensure on-time delivery of product development projects
- Experience working for a similar high street supplier preferably selling men's casual jersey and wovens.
- Experience working with factories abroad especially Far East and Bangladesh.
- Good understanding of menswear garments
- Willing to learn and hungry for success
- Must be capable of working under pressure
- Have an ability to work to critical deadlines
- Be able to work unsupervised in an accurate, methodical and organised manner with attention to detail