A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Account Managers to join this successful supplier covering ladies' soft separates, tailoring and Outerwear for the UK High Street. Our client is an established supplier based in central London, working with fast paced fashion brands in a dynamic and creative environment.
My lovely client is looking for Account Managers from Junior to Senior level.
If you are a Senior Account Manager, then you MUST have supermarket experience but if you are a junior, you will be nurtured into the role.
You must have experience working within the fashion industry, preferably with a supplier and be able to manage current live accounts and identify areas of growth with new customer bases.
For this role, you must have in- depth knowledge of women's soft woven, manufacturing, fabric sourcing experience, and managing customer accounts.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Working closely with the design team developing products to sit in line with customers prices and lead time requirement
- Attending customer meetings and tracking development from initiation to order confirmation
- Liaising closely with the production team regarding costings
- Raising purchase orders and critical path management
- Proactively seeking opportunities across new product areas and customer bases
- Negotiating prices, margins, and lead times
- Fabric sourcing, attending fabric fairs and schedule meetings with mills/agents
- Must have a strong eye for product and an affiliation with design
- Must have worked in a suppliers
- If Senior MUST have supermarket experience
- Must be good at building customer relationships
- Managing workload and prioritising efficiently
- Team player