A lovely new role for this fashion-forward supplier of ladies woven and some jerseys to several high street retailers, this is a 1-year mat cover contract to join my client as they are going through an exciting time in their organisational growth. You will be working on multiple key accounts and working with a designer and merchandiser. you will need to be able to work in an organised and accurate manner and able to prioritise your daily workload.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Working on all customer costing/inquiries and taking final decisions on margins and OH negotiating to maintain a healthy bottom line across orders/accounts. Taking views across volume and smaller all store orders.
- Raising orders on our online system, booking cloth, and initiating critical paths for all orders.
- Offering solutions and cross costing/sourcing on orders to make sure they are secured, by thinking commercially and understanding the needs of the customer.
- Communicating with Rep office in Vietnam for order negotiation
- Overseeing merchandiser and following up on orders through to delivery, negotiating extensions where necessary
- Working with the design team to engineer the product for customer retail price points and trend
- Ensuring company are covering all best-selling product/fabric move ons in a timely manner.
- Being fully aware of the market and high street stores/product and direction by store/social media research
- Working closely with buying teams to stay up to date on sales feedback and figures weekly.
- Confidently holding regular sales meetings with the customers to show new product/fabrics alongside the designer
- Maintaining good relationships with customers, balancing and prioritising their demands to ensure all customers are satisfied with the service we are providing at all times.
- Use initiative to make tough decisions, to protect the companies interest as best possible whist not jeopardising the customer relationship.
- Experience working with Ladies wovens for a supplier
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise workload in a commercial way
- Have good clear communication skills
- Positive outlook and be a quick learner