My estableished womenswear knitewear supplier is looking for an Account Manager. This role will be to manage exsisting accounts aswell as open new accounts for the business. This person must already have established connections with knitwear buyers across online e-commerce/ high street retailers or supermarkets.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate good relationships with buyers, be personable and have several years working in a similar role.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing all orders in an organised and timely manner
- To maintain and nurture relationships with clients
- Actioning Buyers requests re sampling
- Ensure orders taken meet delivery dates
- Liaison with the production teams and factories abroad re first and final fit samples
- To provide quality weekly reports to line management
- Daily Liaison with Design teams on product and development for customers
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with the production team
- Good understanding of margins and working with merchandisers and buyers
- Managing high volume orders in an organised and timely manner
- Proven track record of success
- Previous experience working with a supplier in a similar role
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Dynamic, hands on go-getter who can think on their feet
- Able to work under pressure within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workload