We are currently recruiting for well-connected childrenswear Account Manager or buyer to join a well-established supplier, part of a global group who own their own manufacturing facilities overseas. They offer sustainability within their fabric sourcing and speed through 3D sampling, as well as upholding the highest standards in ethical manufacturing and environmental practices.
Already dealing with several large retail brands and retailers my client is looking at expanding throughout Scandinavia. Their primary goal is to open new doors within retailers and the acquisition of new customers with a focus on childrenswear.
They are currently looking for an individual with a strong knowledge of the childrenswear market who can expand their client portfolio by introducing them into new overseas markets ideally with large retail groups in Scandinavia.
My client will look at individuals from either a supplier background or a buying background within childrenswear for this role
Main Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing all orders in an organized and timely manner
- To maintain and nurture relationships with clients
- Bring in new business with retailers & e-tailers internationally
- Actioning Buyers requests re sampling
- Ensure orders taken meet delivery dates
- Liaison with the production teams and factories abroad re first and final fit samples
- To provide quality weekly reports to line management
- Daily Liaison with Design teams on product and development for customers
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with the production team
- Current contacts within one of the relevant product categories
- Knowledge of working with the Inditex Group or other volume retailers highly desirable
- Proven track record of success
- Previous experience working with a supplier in a similar role or from a buying background with a strong sales focus and a network of contacts
- Used to working in a faced paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure.