A very exciting opportunity has become available to join an ethical, organic and sustainable children's clothing business. The role is for a Wholesale Sales Account Manager to be based in Germany. The role will entail building relationships within retail, wholesale and digital commerce sectors, you will have a strong background working within commercial selling, and a proven track record of achieving sales targets across various platforms. You will have excellent relationship building skills and will have a strong understanding of the premium fashion sector in Germany.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for planning & accountable for the delivery of territory account objectives and all commercial targets/KPI's (e.g. Appointments, Sales, Margin, Costs, Market Share, New Business)
- Using sales and account data; plan, prepare and present seasonal collections using a mixture of in-person (at pop-up showrooms and tradeshows) and virtual appointment methods.
- Drive additional in season sales opportunities and maximise opportunities
- Visit appropriate stores/customers to gain a deeper insight into their business, build your relationship and to ensure that the brand is presented in line with our online and store merchandising guidelines and brand standards to drive sales out, and top-up business.
- Work together with the Sales Manager in Germany to plan the roll out of trade marketing, deliver customer training on brand and product, using all digital assets and video-conference facility.
- Agree and deliver any marketing activities which drive brand awareness and sales.
- Develop close working relationships at all levels, with all assigned trade customers, through a commercial, consultative, business to business approach.
- Conduct seasonal business reviews with all Focus & Manage Accounts, looking closely at performance & opportunity. Reporting insights and analysis
- Identify business opportunities and trade marketing activity to increase on-line and in-store brand awareness, brand visibility and in turn drive greater levels of sell-in and sell-through performances.
- Play a key role in the delivery of the seasonal sales & marketing activity with each trade customer within defined portfolio.
- Analyse and understand industry market trends, competition, products, and pricing that may impact sales efforts and communicate this information, as necessary.
- Support the Trade Customer Service team in the resolution of any administrational issues and account enquiries.
- You'll have a proven track record of working in Retail, Wholesale or Digital Commerce sectors, ideally gained with a premium, organic brand and preferably with experience working with brands supplying Germany.
- You'll be data driven, with experience of creating reports, managing, and interpreting data and providing analysis and commentary to raw out key issues, trends, and solutions.
- You'll be highly organised, self-motivated, determined, enthusiastic, persuasive, combined with a strong customer focus.
- You'll be a strong team worker and collaborator and have high levels of written and verbal communication skills.
- You'll demonstrate good networking, relationship building and influencing skills (internally and externally)
- You must be located with easy access to transport links enabling fast, easy, and cost-effective access to and around the territory.
- You'll be willing and able to undertake overnight stays, regular national and international travel as required.