An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Womenswear Print Designer to join an expanding team for a leading supplier to major fast fashion jerseywear high street retailers in Europe and the US.
They are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and commercial Womenswear Print fashion designer with a young to mid-market handwriting style who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure. This a great chance for a Print Designer to progress their career.
This is a great opportunity for a Print Designer who has previously worked within a similar role for the fashion industry and is looking for a new challenging position.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Work closely with the design and development team
- Attend customer meetings
- Work to customer design briefs
- Research catwalk trends
- Liaise with overseas factories
- Design and develop innovative and creative on-trend prints
- Able to produce high quality work to targets and tight deadline
- Have an eye for colour and texture
- Must have a very varied hand-writing as the customer they would be working with have diverse needs,
- Ideal for a designer with beautiful artwork with a commercial view
- Excellent presentation
- Good communication
- CAD skills are essential for this position.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Will have experience of producing artwork of a print ready commercial standard - All over repeat pattern, placement print and motif design experience
- Adept on computer programs including Adobe and Illustrator
- Easy colouring literacy
- Creative and enthusiastic