Due to the brands rapid growth and success we are recruiting for a strong Womenswear Designer to join a premium fashion brand. You will be focused on Jersey and Wovens multi product. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a brilliant brand and fantastic team.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Creating on-trend, forward-thinking yet commercial womenswear designs
- Finger on the pulse of trends gaining inspiration from multiple avenues.
- Working with the fabric team to implement direction and innovation for the season
- Communicating effectively with all internal and external teams
- Working closely with the in-house production team
- Overseeing development of all sampling ensuring deadlines are met
- Knowledge of fabric sourcing and the ability to use this to its full potential
- Jersey and woven experience within a commercial environment
- Previous supplier experience essential if worked within a retailer Head office
- A strong understanding of the current high street, trends and the ability to look forward and anticipate new trends
- Must have good CAD and illustration skills
- Experience of presenting ideas through design boards
- A hands on can-do attitude, someone who is innovative, with a fun personality who can inspire others