Are you a talented Senior Womenswear designer looking for a new opportunity? We have a fantastic role for a friendly and enthusiastic womenswear soft separates designer to join the team of a well-established supplier based in London.
They are looking for a strong Designer who is able to identify new and emerging trends across the softs department, with at least 5 years of experience.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Design seasonal capsule collections along with key shapes, colour palettes and fabric direction.
- A strong commercial handwriting.
- Research and source new design ideas & fabrics/trims day to day across softs
- Help identify key opportunities and the latest trends on product.
- Work closely with the Account Managers to drive the product forward.
- Create seasonal mood & trend boards with the design team.
- Ability to translate initial ideas & concepts into commercial designs.
- Presenting to Buyers and Senior Management.
- At least 5 years experience as a Designer across womenswear soft wovens
- Strong Adobe (particularly illustrator) and CAD skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and appropriately with colleagues across all levels.
- Have a strong eye for trends, colour and good attention to detail.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Self-motivation & enthusiasm.