A new opportunity has arisen for a leading supplier on women's outerwear. You will need to be an established Casual outerwear designer with prior experience ideally within a supplier environment. Experience of working with key high street retailers and building strong relationships is essential .
You will need to have a creative and commercial portfolio .Your portfolio should show your ability to build ranges with current and directional trends present.
Must be able to push new ideas forward and adapt directional trends into commercial product. Must be able to think on a strategic as well as creative level and essentially you will need to be a confident communicator at all levels.
- You will work closely with Sales Director
- Able to push new ideas forward and adapt directional trends into commercial product.
- Regular meetings with Buyers
- Previous Outerwear experience working across casual women's wear
- Have the ability to adapt directional trends into commercial product
- Must be able to think on a strategic as well as creative level
- You will need to be a confident communicator at all levels.
- Good CAD Skills, Adobe, Photoshop
- Excellent organisational skills
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
PLEASE SUMBIT CURRENT EXAMPLES OF DESIGN AND CAD WORK FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE