My client is an established successful supplier of ladieswear to large scale fashion retailers and Supermarkets.
They need someone who has previous supplier can hit the ground running. Far East volume order experience is needed for jersey and woven product.
This role will involve dealing with and meeting customers and also dealing with factories overseas and would suit a confident 'people' person and a good all round wholesale merchandiser.
Main Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for critical path management from sales order to delivery.
- Managing customer orders from confirmation stage to delivery stage
- Checking/Submitting lab dips and bulk fabrics/trims
- Help to assist offshores teams on production information they require for each PO,
- Reviewing test reports and submitting these for approval
- Checking Po's and liaising with customer for any amendments that need to be made
- Chasing fit samples and production samples to ensure all deadlines are met
- Raising fabric and label orders
- Liaising with offshore teams to ensure shipments are on time
- Working closely with sales team and production Manager
- Ensuring customer is informed in a timely manner.
- Previous experience working for a supplier within the merchandising team.
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of working with factories in Far East
- A people person with good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage the critical path.
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate, Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Be extremely organised.
- Work well as part of a team.
- You will need to be a team player and be used to working in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to changing situations, be dynamic enthusiastic and have excellent Critical Path management experience