I have a one of a kind opportunity for an ambitious Wholesale Manager within a luxury fashion start-up to join a dynamic team and support the growth of a portfolio of 2 exciting brands.
As the Wholesale Manager you will have a strong working knowledge of luxury accounts and develop and implement sales and distribution strategies with the objective to grow the business. You will be an excellent communicator and develop strong partnerships with clients.
This role is open to both UK and International candidates, but you will need to be flexible to travel to clients and do store visits. They do have an office Central London and you will be part of a small team in the UK but also work with the international team based all over the world. The salary and package offered are highly competitive.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing sales and distribution strategies with the objective to grow the business in a strong and controlled way. Presenting the strategic to the company President for discussion and approval.
- Analysis of the market and research of potential customers.
- Responsible for scheduling and actively selling to all clients during seasonal selling exhibition and the selling of all core products during ordering periods.
- Conducting and coordinating ongoing brand product knowledge seminars at all key retailers.
- Develop strong partnerships with clients by having an open dialog about new products, stock levels, etc.
- Schedule in store visits on a regular basis to ensure representation and brand image is always maintained.
- Development, maintenance, and general upkeep of client database.
- Follow up with clients concerning specific display and logo requests.
- Monitor marketing activities, and support key partners.
- Weekly meeting with President and Controller to advise on specific strategy, targets, and objectives.
- Monitoring of shipments and payments in collaboration with Customer Service and the credit department in order to ensure the achievement of the turnover target.
- Together with the President and Controller, create annual, seasonal and monthly budgets along with a selling strategy to achieve the budgets.
- Creating monthly and seasonal Sell Through analysis of each client.
- At least 7 years' experience as Key Account for a Fashion Luxury Company, E-Commerce background would be a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of luxury chain account, policies, procedures and operations.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to build relationships with ease.
- Product and competition awareness.
- Entrepreneurial flair and ability to work effectively independently.
- Availability and flexibility to travel.