I am currently partnered with a luxury watch business seeking a Wholesale Sales / Order Administrator. The purpose of the role is to take and process orders accurately and efficiently, maintain good administration and provide clear communication with external customers, the brands and service centre functions.
Main Responsibilities will include:
* To provide clear communication to all external customers, the brands and service centre functions.
* To process all sales orders accurately and effectively maintaining quality standards.
* To maintain good administration in the sales process.
* To answer sales queries over the telephone and via email in a professional effective manner.
* Dealing with telephone and email orders from retailers and representatives.
* Dealing with prices, stock position and general enquiries from customers.
* Input of data to software systems quickly and accurately.
* Log telephone conversations with all relevant information.
* Respond to enquiries from B2B clients.
* Daily maintenance of files and reports.
* Dealing with catalogue Requests.
* Liaise with Marketing Assistants, pass on messages for representatives.
* Liaise with Credit Control in respect of overdue accounts.
* Advise Logistics regarding shipments enquiries, stock discrepancies, etc.
* Any other duty reasonably requested.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Excellent telephone manner and communication skills at all levels.
* Excellent email writing skills
* Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Knowledge of SAP a distinct advantage