A wonderful opportunity for a Store Manager has become available to join a Watch boutique opening in Liverpool. This is a chance to work for a world-renowned business who are constantly evolving.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Previous experience working in retail with fashion or accessories
- Train, supervise, develop and motivate employees to achieve the goals of the store.
- Plan, organise and prioritise yourself and the team to ensure optimum use of available time. Delegate tasks to the Assistant Manager and/or Senior Sales to ensure high productivity.
- Motivate and develop team performance
- Deliver high customer service through team.
- Produce team rotas and manage team holidays.
- Monitor employees performance. Provide coaching, feedback and ensure completion of performance management
- Complete full and thorough probation reviews, quarterly reviews and annual reviews.
- Complete all recruitment for your store team, while liaising with your HR Business Partner
- Control shrinkage by attentive action on the shop floor, merchandise handling, accident prevention and careful operation of the till and administration policies and procedures.
- Implement Company security procedures.
- Accurate reporting of all administration and stock control.
- Provide all reports, as requested from Swatch Management, within the deadlines as
- Greet and serve all customers providing a friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience.
- Previous retail management experience
- Passion to motivate, engage and raise morale
- Creativity in ideas to increase footfall and conversion.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passion to develop colleagues with the ability to provide constructive and positive
- feedback and share knowledge in both product and customer interaction
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service, exceeding the expectations of customers in all interactions
- Driven to improve conversion and ensure the store and team meet KPIs
- Commercial acumen and business focus; financially aware with an understanding of what contributes to profit and strives to improve and set targets for achievement.
- Demonstrates leadership through coaching, development, ability to manage performance and strong motivational skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills; ability to prioritise, delegate and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates initiative by generating ideas to meet targets and overcome obstacles and a personal drive to succeed.