We are recruiting a Store Manager for a Heritage Accessories Brand. You will need to be a strong team leader, target driven and passionate about customer service.
The role is a temporary contract with the opportunity to become permanent.
- Provide excellent service levels in store and ensure this is delivered from every member of staff.
- Set and understand store targets and strive to exceed them.
- Manage the team to keep a high performance through individual and store sales
- Communicate targets and key information to the team, making sure that the management message is received by all staff through daily briefs and updates.
- Lead by example, ensuring the team are brand ambassadors.
- Inducting, training and developing new staff.
- Complete store reports and provide in depth analysis of sales and customers.
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control.
- Stock control through regular updates and stockroom walks to ensure store is in best possible position regarding stock.
- Identify key lines and use VM guides to ensure maximised sales opportunities.
- Be passionate about product
- Be a brand Ambassador in both behaviours and grooming
- Strong leadership skills
- Organisational skills
- Be confident, enthusiastic and energetic