This is a fantastic opportunity for a Store Manager to join a Heritage British Leather Accessories Brand committed to excellence and exceptional quality.
The successful applicant will have experience in store management and demonstrate passion for great product, strong management skills and excellent customer service.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day operation of the store to influence the trading of the store and performance of the team
- Responsible and accountable
- Provide excellent service levels in store and ensure this is delivered from every member of staff
- Ensure sales targets are exceeded.
- Maximise profits while minimising costs.
- Motivate and develop the team to improve performance.
- Strive for all team members to be brand ambassadors.
- Identify and maximise commercial and brand building opportunities.
- Develop customer base and maximise local partnerships.
- Establish and develop relationships with key head office departments.
- Meet objectives for all internal processes including but not limited to reporting, auditing and banking.
- Previous retail management experience essential
- An Inspirational leader
- Lead by example
- Passionate about Customer Service
- Demonstrated leadership through delivering coaching and development of team
- Strong motivational skills
- Private Healthcare options - After 3 months' probation
- Auto pension enrolment
- Life insurance 3 ½ times salary - After 3 months' probation
- Holiday allowance 20 days plus bank holidays
- 40% discount off product