We have a great opportunity for a stockroom assistant looking to work part-time and join a fabulous luxury womenswear brand based in Marylebone High Street. This is a covetable brand going from strength to strength and looking for an organised, reliable and experienced assistant who is keen to work in a fashion environment.
The position is 3 days a week (24 hours) to support when deliveries are received. This role is key to ensuring the smooth running of the store stockroom, allowing ease of replenishment in the shop floor.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving stock deliveries, unpacking and putting away.
- Transfer of stock as requested by head office / warehouse.
- Maintain inventory levels with regular stock counts.
- Stock room management.
- Store operations.
- Supply ordering.
- Healthy and safety.
- Previous experience working within a fashion retail environment.
- Effective communicator, both spoken and written.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to work independently.
- Honest and reliable.
- Flexible to work extra hours as business needs dictates i.e. sale time.