We are seeking a full-time Social Media Manager to help manage and develop B2C content and activity, run our social media channels and assist with the e-commerce website which will require a basic understanding of the Shopify eCommerce platform, Google Ad Words, Facebook & IG Marketing, Targeting & Re-targeting.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Experience working on Shopify and creating site content updates across the homepage, category pages, etc. that are timely and relevant to the customer and in support of sales goals.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Responsible for the set-up of products on Shopify including but not limited to uploads, descriptions, categorization, recommendations, reviews, and images based on product inventory.
- Has an understanding of how to create paid ads-Google ad words, FB ads, IG ads and convert the traffic to the brand website.
- Create engaging, emotional and captivating content tailored to each of the social media platforms
- Develop personalized e-mail campaigns, blogs, and other content marketing initiatives to target highly segmented audiences and influence purchasing decisions.
- Bring creative briefs and campaigns to life with a high degree of design knowledge.
- Being able to use his/her own initiative to report on trends and recommend ideas that optimize trade, retention, and acquisition.
- Produces weekly/monthly/quarterly reports for key product & sales performance KPIs.
- Collaborate and work closely with vendor agencies to increase e-commerce traffic, sales, improve conversion, improve profitability and optimize online advertising and marketing efficiencies.
- Collaborate with creative teams for photography, videography, campaign shoots, market launch making sure everything remains consistent with brand identity and is delivered on time.
- Assist with PR activities, partnership, and potential collaborations
- Monitoring products going out of stock and providing weekly numbers for submission to the Director.
- Help execute some of the online marketing calendars to drive sales and support with customer service.
- 2+ years' experience in E-Commerce/similar creative role
- Understanding of designing, typography, layout, motion graphics, illustration
- Experience in graphic design including concepts such as unique icons, animations
- Shopify E-Commerce CMS (Content Management System) and web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Deep understanding of sustainability
- Knowledge of technical and creative aspects of various digital channels
- Understanding of luxury and basic business driver components (e.g., sales reports, history, and company trends)
- Passion for the environment, technology and to be part of something truly impactful
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills