An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Media Coordinator to join an expanding business specialising in sustainable Childrenswear. This is an exciting new role due to continued growth with the children's market booming. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role for an online retailer, have an eye for detail, a fast learner and be results driven.
The role will be based from home so location is flexible. If you have proven Social Media experience working for an online retailer this could be the perfect role for the next step in your career.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with the Media team to plan and produce content to post on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media channels to drive sales and maintain a strong presence on their Social platforms.
- Develop the Pinterest page by creating direction of what is needed in terms of imagery
- Create competitions and a brand community
- Answer all Direct Messages on our Social Media Platforms
- Grow our base of followers on all Social Media platforms
- Produce a regular competitor analysis
- Develop a social media strategy for the trade channel
- Expert understanding of content & social media, particularly within the retail industry
- Ability to work with social media metrics, scheduling tools and digital analytics.
- Positive, can-do attitude and interest in digital innovation.
- Passionate about Digital communications and Social Media
- Experience in a fast-paced retail marketing environment
- Excellent literacy skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Results orientated
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong multi-tasking abilities and with an ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines in a calm and effective way
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programmes and no fear of technology
- An understanding and appreciation of the brand.