We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Designer with an elevated feminine handwriting to join a growing womenswear fashion clothing brand.
Based in London, you will be responsible identifying new and emerging trends across dresses, woven tops and skirts department. This is a large department for the brand with a key focus on growth you'll be able to make a strong impact.
You will help design and develop exclusive styles in line with their core customer profile and brand direction and work collaboratively with other departments.
The role will include overseas travel.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Design seasonal capsule collections along with key shapes, colour palettes and fabric direction, with a strong commercial handwriting.
- Bring to life beautiful and unique ranges for the UK customer at the higher end of highstreet price points.
- Research and source new design ideas & fabrics/trims trends and they are sourced in accordance to the critical path.
- Leading and present key milestone meetings such as concept meetings, sketch reviews and sign off meetings.
- Help identify key opportunities and the latest trends on product.
- Work collaboratively with the Buyer, utilise weekly trade reports and forward projections to trade the department.
- At least 6 years' experience as a Designer across womenswear in a fashion retail business.
- Strong Adobe (particularly Illustrator) and CAD skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and appropriately with colleagues at all levels.
- Have a strong eye for trends, colour and good attention to detail.
- A relevant Fashion/Textile Design degree.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Self-motivation & enthusiasm.