We have the most amazing opportunity for a Senior Buyer to join a growing womenswear fashion clothing brand. They are a feminine global brand who focus on good quality product and sustainability.
Based in London, you will be responsible in creating product collections for the UK region, focusing on Dresses, Woven Tops & Woven Soft Skirts and work collaboratively with the Merchandiser. You will review trade, identify opportunities and be ahead of the trends.
The role will include overseas travel 3-4 times per year for up to 2 weeks at a time.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Provide strategic direction and input into the future development of your product areas.
- Work closely with a dedicated Designer for the UK region to bring product to life that meets the needs of the UK customer whilst remaining brand relevant.
- Ensure you have your finger on pulse of emerging trends and the ability to adapt these accordingly to their customer base.
- Presenting key best sellers and trade opportunities in weekly trade meetings, in an affective and to the point manner.
- Responsible for the sales and trade of the UK region, reviewing trading opportunities and ways to increase margin in order to potentialise profit.
- Oversee the range building process for your product areas to deliver innovation, speed to market and calculated risks in new trends.
- Meeting the requirements of a balanced range from the mixes set out by the Planning department.
- Responsible for an Assistant Buyer based in the UK office who will manage the production.
- Previous experience at Buyer / Senior Buyer level across womenswear
- Ability to foresee key trends across womenswear.
- Strong eye for detail and elevating product.
- Exceptional product knowledge and technical expertise within ladies fashion.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to present in trade and sign off's to all levels.
- Ability to coach, develop and lead a team.
- Outstanding organisational and problem solving skill.