I've got a fantastic opportunity for a Screen Printer to join a market leading, succesful fashion supplier renowned for its graphics and prints who offer a lovely team environment.
As a Screen Printer you will be responsible for completing various screen printing duties, such as mixing the correct ink colours, preparing the screen printing patterns onto the printer and producing the final printed articles. They are looking for a traditional screen printer with the ability to work on digital prints but can be taught.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Changing and mixing waterbased inks.
- Loading screens onto the printer.
- Running prints and performing quality checks throughout the printing process.
- Loading and unloading fashion tee's and hoodies.
- Drying, folding, and packing completed articles after the run.
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise.
- Examining work orders to determine estimated printing times, ink, and material quantities.
- Previous work experience as a screen printer is required.
- A keen interest and passion for screen printing.
- Accuracy with a fine attention to detail.
- You will be self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast pace environment.
- Someone who is friendly, honest and open who will gel with the team.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.