We are looking for a Sales Manager from a design background to join a lovely client who are a well established supplier to several large retailers. They are looking for a senior candidate with a strong background across womens multi-product with a commercial experience with volume retailers.
A key part of the role is to develop an existing account through strong relationship building and great product development.
You must have a great eye for trends and for print and will work closely with the design team in Turkey to create the ranges. You must have experience presenting stories, concepts and designs to Buyers and will need to be trend-driven and be able to drive product development with a commercial eye. You will be working with designers and managing a small team so good people skills and management are required for this role.
This is a London Based role with good opportunities for flexibility.
Main duties will include:
- Developing and existing key account through strong relationship building with buyers and great product development
- Work closely with and report back to leadership team
- Creating on-trend, forward-thinking, commercial womenswear ranges with design team
- Researching lifestyle trends and blogs, being aware of relevant influencers to inform trends
- Communicating effectively with all internal and external teams
- Overseeing the development of all sampling ensuring deadlines are met.
- People management and strong collaboration with the rest of the team
- Great people skills and relationship building
- Experience in design/product development
- Relevant supplier experience is essential within a commercial environment.
- Experience with Matalan would be an advantage
- A strong understanding of the current trends and the ability to look forward and anticipate new trends.
- Experienced and confident in presenting ideas, trends and design work.
- A hands-on can-do attitude, someone who is hard working, innovative, positive
- A good manager and a good team player.