My client is a fantastic menswear supplier seeking a Sales Manager to join their business and continue to grow there successful portfolio of high steret and online clients acorss UK nad Europe. This is a remote role and can be based anywhere between London and the Midlands.
Main Responsibilities include:
- To work alongside the account management team maximizing the sales for the Company at agreed margin levels, whilst achieving budget sales across various customer accounts.
- To develop and maintain excellent communications and build relationships with designated customers.
- To be responsible for preparing for new customer sales meetings including understanding customers needs with regards to range samples and fabric swatches, working closely with the design team.
- To have a commercial awareness of fabric and style trends and be able to source and negotiate fabric prices and delivery requirements to meet customers end needs. This would include making mills fully aware of the quality and delivery standards expected by the company / customer.
- To work with and to support the account managers and overseas merchandisers ensuring excellent communication as part of a team. This will involve making sure that all new order information is passed on to be entered onto internal systems, that the critical path dates are being met, that the margin is being achieved and that all relevant customer information is passed onto the production teams.
- Along with the account manager, to manage production problems with the factory and internal teams to come up with solutions and make sure end dates and costs are kept.
- To attend trade fairs and overseas manufacturing facilities as and when required.
- To prepare costings, in line with the cost base provided and margin aspirations of the company.
- To attend pre production and fit sessions as required and work with the wider team to make sure all samples are submitted to ensure end dates are met.
- Proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience working in a Senior Account Manager/ SALES manager position within MENSWEAR
- Experience working within a clothing or similar dynamic office environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good telephone communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Previous experience within a buying or product development position may be an advantage.
- Full driving licence is desirable.