A new opportunity has arisen with an established successful and financially sound Knitwear supplier to several large retailers and supermarkets throughout the UK.
Due to continued growth, they are looking for a Sales Executive to assist the sales team across ladies, mens and kids.
This role will be varied day to day and offers excellent training and career progression, it could ideally suit a graduate or someone with 1-2 years experience looking to further their career.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assisting and supporting the sales team across multiple functions
- Receiving parcels, booking samples in, booking out to customers
- Arranging TNTs
- Chasing up cost sheets
- Looking after bulk submission - receiving and sending to customer
- Responsible for buying and marketing samples
- Liaising with BD & HK teams
- Follow up at meetings with any action plans
- Work closely with the in-house design team
- Maintain an accurate critical path and update
- Create costings and progress to final approval.
- Fashion related degree.
- Strong admin and organisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Recent graduate would be considered for this role or 1-2 yrs in sales/account management experience within a supplier background.
- Ability to demonstrate confidence, agility, and determination.
- Ability to think quickly, ensuring the process is managed and delivered on time with the right-first-time approach.
- Display a positive mental attitude, always can do.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all audiences.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Able to work in Manchester Office 5 days a week.