We are partnered with a luxury watch brand seeking Sales Assistant to join their stunning central London Boutique. You will ideally have experience working with luxury watch or jewellery brands or from other prestigious retail brands.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Greet and serve all customers providing a friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience.
- Ensure familiarity with the product range, past and present, so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary.
- Ensure good knowledge of all functions of watches.
- Help display merchandise as directed.
- Contribute to the store reaching its monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Assist in controlling shrinkage by attentive action on the shop floor, merchandise handling, accident prevention and careful operation of the till and administration policies and procedures.
- All transactions to be handled in a responsible and secure way.
- Till functions, cashing up, payments and general duties.
- Good Visual Merchandising standards.
- Adhere to company policies and regulations.
- Attend briefing sessions as directed by your line manager.
- Can present, and conduct, themselves in a professional manner to both customers and colleagues.
- Can deal with international customers and familiar with their customs and culture.
- Take responsibility, and be self-motivated and pro-active, to understand all new products and apply training and instructions.
- Experience in the Retail Industry at a sales advisor level.
- Preferably from a watch/jewellery, or prestige retail background.
- Must have an understanding of luxury retail.
- Must enjoy their work and have a natural passion for Longines, watches in general, or selling in a luxury retailer.