I am currently recruiting on behalf of a beautiful Luxury Homeware brand with 4 stunning showrooms across London. I am looking for retail professionals with premium luxury experience ideally within the homewares industry or who along with retail experience has a creative background, great eye for detail and passion for interiors. The right candidates will be bright, intelligent with excellent communication skills. This business offers quick progression and growth opportunities.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Promoting and selling the brands extensive range of furniture - Supporting the showroom manager in the day to day management of the showroom
- Advising customers based on their furniture requirements, utilising showroom stock, brochures and other marketing materials, discussing range, configurations and fabric options. In addition to this you would propose alternatives to stock such as custom ordered items based on aesthetic requirements and customer needs.
- Liaising with customers over e-mail and on the phone.
- Creating quotations, sales receipts and delivery notes for all enquiries and sales. Paperwork should be correctly filled and entered within our sales order system. An attention to detail and daily checklists are required for all orders to ensure delays and errors are minimised.
- Following up customers on retail sales leads generated through our website, direct mail and showroom visits to ensure that all sales opportunities are maximised.
- Ensure the showroom, office and ancillary areas are clean, tidy and well stocked with brochures, marketing material and samples where appropriate.
- Ensuring there is a sales presence in the showroom at all times and customers are attended to and assisted. This will include weekend work and also may include early evening work as required.
- Ensuring all stock is correctly labelled and priced and such changed in accordance to promotional activity.
- Liaising with the logistics and warehouse team to ensure all deliveries are arranged correctly
- Candidates should be very personable, confident and enthusiastic with an interest in interiors etc.
- You will have a background in luxury sales or customer facing roles ideally withing the homewares or interiors sector.
- Candidates with qualifications in interiors or similar are preferable but not a necessity.
- Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with sound administration and IT competence.
- Candidates with experience in design programmes such as Sketch up would also be seen as a bonus.