My client is a stunning very luxurious interior furnishings company selling the most exquisite and unique pieces for a very discerning clientele. They have 12 showrooms across the UK (predominantly in South England) and 5 Across Europe. They are seeking a Project Manager to be based in their London showroom. This role will be perfect for someone highly organised with an eye for detail and passion for luxury interiors and fashion.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Drive and execute showroom/gallery opening/closing and refresh plans for retail expansion in UK / EMEA and Tradeshows, responsible for setting and keeping project timelines/budgets and flagging potential delays to GPM.
- Intake project objectives and work with GPM to translate into tasks, and update all relative documents.
- Prioritize time and schedule, with 25% global travel.
- Prepare/maintain construction CAD drawings to verify adequate fit and function; including mud maps; maintain fixture list.
- Track, analyse and communicate project risks and opportunities
- Overseeing procurement and communicating progress
- Collaborate and build strong, effective working relationships
- Update and communicate calendar conflicts
- Set and lead meetings; create and communicate meeting notes to all attendees
- Generate alternative solutions to roadblocks in collaboration with the team; report to GPM on status and delays
- Ability to translate project objectives into tasks
- Support Sales department and ASM’s achieving targets.
- High energy level with a hands on approach
- Thorough and meticulous, with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and accountable
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Willingness to ask questions and develop a deeper understanding
- Pro-active approach
- Team player
- 4-5 years’ project management experience from inception to completion, International retail projects experience would be preferable
- Collaborative, responsible, outgoing, self-motivated & can work independently
- Well-organized in handling daily operations, sourcing quotes, budget and project coordinating.
- Ability in creating and tracking budgets and communicating to GPM.
- Effective decision-making skills
- Experience in Office Suite Plus, Photoshop Illustrator & AutoCAD
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to influence and negotiate with retailers on best space planning. Help to increase sales uplift across the region