This is fantastic opportunity for a recent fashion graduate or administrator with an interest in fashion to work for a leading supplier to all supermarkets and several high street retailers.
Based in Central London, they are looking for someone who has a keen interest in fashion and can help support several Merchandisers with admin duties and coordinate the lab dips across all of our customer base. You must be highly organised and any previous admin experience will be beneficial.
Main Responsibilities include:
- For all accounts help update critical path in Vision (our po system).
- Action lab dips for relevant customers , add to the chart and track them daily. Update customer on sending dips out with scans attached.
- Possibly attend orders meetings where possible to understand dip info etc & to help on chasing.
- Help on trim sending to customers
- Set up Excel sheets with bulk test & AAL testing attached.
- Save bulk tests in the folders on the global drive.
- Input Po nos/ Size breakdowns / etc into Vision (our PO system), Send revised po's to factory.
- Pull off Po's from our customers Po systems.
- Chase customer PO's & booking forms.
- Add new styles onto the customers weekly Critical path.
- Help adding info / updating factory weekly notes
- Add approved colours/strike offs to colour chart for our HK team to view.
- Edit and send customer POs to factories - updating Vision also.
- Arrange production samples for some accounts and advise tracking numbers our customers.
- Pull off packaging info from our customers systems and send to factories.
- Update Tarriftel system with composition & photo of garment.
- Entering data to make shipping bookings on Adjuno system. / Update Yusen booking system.
- Deal with & answer all e-mails on a daily basis.
- Bubbly personality who is eager to learn with a great work ethic.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Have an interest in fashion and keep up to date with fashion trends.
- Good team player.