We have a great new creative opportunity and are looking for a Sample Machinist to work for a luxury womenswear brand.
Based in London they are looking for someone with meticulous attention to detail and who can create products up to a high quality. You'll need to read patterns and garment specifications ensure you carry out the correct execution.
This role is offering a competitive salary, generous holiday and clothing allowance as well as other perks and benefits.
Main Specifications include:
- Sew garments from pre-cut cloth to finishing, demonstrating specialised skill.
- Read patterns and specifications and ensure correct execution.
- Effectively operate industrial sewing machines.
- Demonstrate the ability to do all aspects of a womenswear garment in order to produce a finished product of exceptionally high quality.
- Operate presser to ensure a thorough finish on all shirts produced.
- Experienced in sewing high quality womenswear garments.
- Previous experience working with industrial sewing machines, in particular Brother machines.
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate sewing skills.
- Have a positive and pro-active attitude.
- Good understanding of written and spoken English.
- Good hand-eye coordination, with the ability to understand and read patterns and spec sheets.