We are working with a leading fashion wholesaler who are seeking a Production Coordinator to join the Womenswear department to ensure that their designs are produced, manufactured, designed, and delivered in an efficient, high-quality manner.
Based in London you will be working across multiple brands and private label retailers. You will have excellent Excel/Admin skills, have strong fabric knowledge, and must have passion, energy and drive to support the wider teams. They are looking for a friendly, team player who works collaboratively with Designers, Merchandisers and Garment Technologists.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain Critical Path, monitoring and managing key production and seasonal dates.
- Provide full administration support.
- Chasing production, development, and fit samples.
- Approving bulk fabrics and lab dips.
- Provide support in the showroom, ensuring samples are correct and up to date.
- Assisting the wholesale team with uploading style details onto internal systems.
- Receive and tag all samples into the business.
- Sample management.
- Work closely with Garment Techs, Designers and Production teams, providing full support on critical path updates.
- Organising showroom set up for photoshoots.
- Previous experience within production administration across sales admin or wholesale admin/buying role.
- Good fabric knowledge.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office.
- Able to prioritise efficiently and work to deadlines.