We have an exciting new role with a great client who specialise in lingerie and sleepwear manufacturing.They have well established clients in the UK and Internationally.
With a design and sales office in Kennington, London they are looking for a Product Developer to join their expanding team. You need to be highly organised, hungry with a willingness to learn and want to grow in the fashion industry. You'll be a confident communicator liaising with clients and overseas suppliers, managing the critical path and working closely with samples.
This is a great role for someone with a couple of year's experience to further their experience in the fashion industry.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- All communications with clients
- Following the Critical path through to achieve all critical dates
- Liaising with customers on specific requirements
- Constant communication with our overseas suppliers, on email & phone, with regards to approvals/rejections and to ensure on-time delivery of samples
- Raising all label/ trim orders - managing these through to delivery
- Checking label artworks and giving approval to factory chasing bulk/ lab dip approvals
- Sending sample submissions
- Lab dips/strike-offs to customer
- Measuring & checking samples
- Making and managing workbooks/specs
- Arranging or dropping off carrier deliveries in conjunction with the schedule
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience in fashion or hold an art and design bachelor's degree
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office
- Proactive approach
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Team player who's eager to learn
- Highly organised
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with tight deadlines